You are invited to join Cylance
for a very special stop on our global Unbelievable Tour, where we pit our award-winning product, CylancePROTECT, against the top endpoint protection vendors in front of live audiences.
What’s so special about this stop on the tour? You will have the chance to catch a presentation by Cylance Vice President and Ambassador-at-Large, John McClurg. John is recognized by security industry experts for his long and noteworthy career during which he has served in high-level positions with Dell, Honeywell International, and Lucent/Bell Technologies, as well as the in FBI and Department of Energy.
John will discuss his experience with the reactive nature of his private and public career in security and will go over how Cylance technology saved him from a life of dependence on reactive solutions. John will also cover:
- His counterterrorism work on one of the first Joint Terrorism Taskforces which investigated the Lockerbie and Oklahoma City attacks, as well as the Unabomber
- Phreakers and Hackers, and the successful capture and prosecution of Dark Dante (Kevin Lee Poulsen)
- The successful capture and prosecution of Harold ‘Jim’ Nicholson, the highest-ranking CIA officer ever arrested for espionage
- His corporate life, including the reluctant adoption of the mantra “not if, but when,” instances of corporate espionage, and the failings of traditional AV solutions
- Elaborate “defense-in-depth” structures
- The awakening that happened at Dell when the company discovered the prowess of Cylance, subsequently substantiated by the high-level breach at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management
John will follow up his presentation by treating you to a live demonstration of CylancePROTECT so you can see first-hand that while the competition blocks only 38% of malware, CylancePROTECT blocks over 99% of brand new, never seen before malware samples.
Questions? Contact me.
Cylance Team at FedResults